Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sharpie MAGNUMS..

T

timelord

I'm in the UK and finding sharpie magnums is as rare as rocking horse crap. The only place to get thes is the USA, can any of you find out how much they cost and get back to me on this please.
Post here or PM me and we'll work something out through paypal to have one two or more sent to me....

Cheer guys & girls ;)

Sniper

Well i google it and the forst like said it cost 3.21$ idk know how many pounds that is i think you can get them in a local school suppiles store for like 5 bucks but thats in hawaii

T

timelord

Sniper said:
Well i google it and the forst like said it cost 3.21$ idk know how many pounds that is i think you can get them in a local school suppiles store for like 5 bucks but thats in hawaii

Sound good mate $3.21 = £1.63 which is great it's just suppliers won't send them to the UK....

Sniper

wait so do you want me to buy some and sell them to you? or something?

T

timelord

Sniper said:
wait so do you want me to buy some and sell them to you? or something?

That would be good do you have a paypal account?
This way i can send you the money also you'll have to let me know how much it'll cost to post to the UK too..
No rush just find out and get back to me please.

Sniper

Ya i have a paypal account.

I think the closes time i could get it would be this weekend

What colors do you want and how many?

T

timelord

Sniper said:
Ya i have a paypal account.

I think the closes time i could get it would be this weekend

What colors do you want and how many?

Black please and then PM me to sort the funds out for you and i'll send you the money from my paypal, I only want 2 black magnums for now but let me know if they sell them in packs of 10s or what ever they do please.
Your a real gentleman thankyou. ;)

S

SenKat

Hey Sniper - if you can't get out, let me know - I am going to "Sam's club" tomorrow - they sell them there in bulk - I could pick some up no issues, and post them to Timelord...Lemme know.

T

timelord

SenKat said:
Hey Sniper - if you can't get out, let me know - I am going to "Sam's club" tomorrow - they sell them there in bulk - I could pick some up no issues, and post them to Timelord...Lemme know.

Shipping them from haiwai will probably cost more than where you are from Senkat let me know you costs and i'll paypal the funds to you but don't go out the way for me..

S

SenKat

No biggie man - I am almost out of ink, myself ! I'll let you know on the morrow....

Sniper

Yea shipping would cost a lot i would let SenKat Get them.

btw what are you using it for?

S

SenKat

Use a sharpie to blacken the tip of a match so it lights easier.....It dries in seconds, and works AWESOME !

Sniper

wait so you cant use like black colored pens or something? the magnum sharpies work the best?

S

SenKat

You can really use any pen - Sharpies are just the most popular....variety of sizes, etc....I even "borrowed" a black dry erase marker from my daughter to use...worked great ! Any type of black ink works fine !