Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Selling question

scarr

Hi All,

OK I'm not a big laser guy, but I bought two WikiSar RGB PWM controlled laser modules for a costume project, hardly used 4 hours max and I have had them sat about collecting dust so I thought I'd come and sell them. however this forum has a rule that I must have posted 20 posts to be able to sell anything. now I could be cheeky and spam the boards just to get the posts up but I don't want to do this! how the hell can I get them listed?

Thanks

You can't and if you put up spam posts to make 20 posts you will be banned.
All sellers transactions are private and nothing to do with LPF -- LPF does not do any sales of anything.
LPF is just a place to list a private sale for consideration by members.
As a practical matter, nobody on LPF is going to buy used anything from an unknown member with no track record.

Better off putting them on eBay or some selling anything site or perhaps a "costume" related site instead of attempting a "no recourse" if it all goes south private sale via a listing on LPF.

Last edited:
Geez dude just make 4 more posts... Ask how people are doing or something. I don't understand the issue
I'm not the type of person that just makes messages for the sake of getting to a point so I can sell something, seems bizarre that the forum promotes filling the forum full of junk just to get to sell something, but hey ho, why should I worry they want to fill there servers full of junk lol

You can't and if you put up spam posts to make 20 posts you will be banned.
All sellers transactions are private and nothing to do with LPF -- LPF does not do any sales of anything.
LPF is just a place to list a private sale for consideration by members.
As a practical matter, nobody on LPF is going to buy used anything from an unknown member with no track record.

Better off putting them on eBay or some selling anything site or perhaps a "costume" related site instead of attempting a "no recourse" if it all goes south private sale via a listing on LPF.
Thanks, I'll maybe try ebay .

I'm not the type of person that just makes messages for the sake of getting to a point so I can sell something, seems bizarre that the forum promotes filling the forum full of junk just to get to sell something, but hey ho, why should I worry they want to fill there servers full of junk lol
This whole thread is a bunch of junk to be honest and one also could say "bitching" about something so simple. I could just delete this thread and give you a warning since you're being argumentative about a rule that you agreed to when joining. Do you want to make a bigger deal out of nothing?

Kinda refreshing to see your forum etiquette, I get it.
Just to say though this forum does not promote junk posts, its hated here with a passion.

You have to understand that you joined in 2021 and had 16 posts already.
Unown just let you slide and I almost posted the same thing.

Last edited:

Back