Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling Most of my Collection

Well, it was really fun, and I have some good memories, but I just don't use these things anymore. I'm not particularly active here either, so I'm selling my collection, hopefully with some reasonable prices.

First up: 638nm HL63193MG @1.2A, S1 lens, 501B, 860mW SOLD

This one is a blue 501B host with a really nicely machined, chunky solid copper heatsink, I forgot who made it but I'm sure the thread is still out there somewhere. The button isn't perfect and doesn't always make good contact but replacements are easy to find.

Next: 532nm 150mW HL from laserbtb SOLD

Not sure if I should sell this one, it's really a nice one... I never use it though. it had an issue with the potentiometer not making good contact and causing flickering but I fixed it by turning it all the way up! Quite the handyman I am. It seems to work just fine, been working for years like this, so I'm not sure what the problem was or why the pot was set the way it was but it seems to work with no issues now.

Next: 520nm 750mw Jetlaser PLE-Pro black with x10 beam expander $220 + shipping.

This is a beast. Not sure what else to say about it really. It's a solid laser.

Next: Some Cheap 445nm 1300mw $40+ shipping

This is one of the typical Chinese blue laser 20000mW you find on ebay and sketchy sites. It works, had to replace the lens (which melted!) with what I think is an S1 lens, but I'm not sure. The old lens and focus system wasn't quite compatible and was redone with some creativity and a spring for tensioning, it works though! Fun if you just want one to screw around with.

Next: 405nm BDR-209 16x, 850mw, S4 host $90+ shipping

This is a good one. Burns everything and looks pretty too. Nothing super special really. I think it has an S1 lens too.

Well, that's all I guess! If you want, I can send batteries with everything, but I'm not sure if that's safe or it USPS likes that.

If you want to buy the whole collection (above), you can have it for $500+shipping and an old alumium carrying case which fits all but the PLE pro.

Last edited:

Agreed. I'm interested in the 532 since the btb's were such high quality, but I'm fairly sure that's what sowee went for. too late, darn. Good luck on the sale!

Greetings, could you PM me pictures of the 445 & 405nm?
Also, would you accept crypto?

kshow777

I’ll buy the “cheap” 445nm 1300mw if it’s still available! Thanks bud