Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling 125mW

M

Mr._Laser

Well I didnt really mean for this to be a auction but i guess if you guys want it to be then I guess u guys can do it. but if it doesnt meet the Minimum price I want then I will not sell it thanks.

hello I am interested in theh 125mw green laser you have please send me a price and any more info you have . I will pm you my email address

thanks

dan kleinman

bb247

I am extremely interested if its still for sale, so talk to me please

M

Mr._Laser

Sorry i was on bussines trip and its still for sell 350 dollars paypal only if anyone is still iterested

sagi10

lol
hell no !
This is a chip laser...not a 350$ monstar !!
I am willing to pay 75$ for it !

because i can get an 100mw from Ebay for 70 $

sagi10 said:
lol
hell no !
This is a chip laser...not a 350$ monstar !!
I am willing to pay 75$ for it !

because i can get an 100mw from Ebay for 70 $

You can get a laser the seller tells you is 100mW for $70. Same way I can list a box and 4 wheels on eBay and call it a high performance sports car.

You CANNOT get a real 100mW green laser for $70. Sorry.

(and don't underestimate 100mW. That's a crapload of power regardless of the price and will easily blind those vying to get into a staring contest)

sagi10

I got a 50mw ebay laser that I paid 20$ for it!
It can pop balons very fast ! it got power !

sagi10 said:
I got a 50mw ebay laser that I paid 20$ for it!
It can pop balons very fast ! it got power !

Yes, but the green output will be fractional of that rating. You're not getting 50mW of green output out of it. Its an unfiltered crap laser, lots of IR spewing out and little green.

Feel free to not believe me though - I really could care less. Just keep in mind that this is fact gleaned from extensive testing by many people, myself included, not just some BS an eBay reseller tells you to make a cheap buck.

T

timelord

Well said pseudonmen137 i'm always trying to tell people that Ebay is full of crooks trying to make a fast buck from unsuspecting people :eek: :eek:

sagi10

This is not the point !
The point is that "MR.laser " says that his laser got no IR filter and no brand...
So why dose he sales it for 350$ ? when i can get a super kewl Viper 125mw for 50$ less !

sagi10 said:
This is not the point !
The point is that "MR.laser " says that his laser got no IR filter and no brand...
So why dose he sales it for 350$ ? when i can get a super kewl Viper 125mw for 50$ less !

the point is we don't know how much IR it's putting out, could be loads, could be none, IR filter or not! Also, he's got to sell it based on what he paid for it. If he baught it for 400 I wouldn't sell it for 200 so think of that. Now I think we're getting a little off topic on this thread and I think pseudo is correct about ebay but that you two need to stop arguing and taking over this thread.
sorry Mr.laser for butting in on your thread.

S

SenKat

Here's the point - he stated the price is $350.00 either counter offer, and wait for areply, or move on - pretty simple ! No need to dog anyone about what they list for how much - life's too short to worry about it....pass on by if it does not suit your tastes !