Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sci-Fi lasers the legend of Eithan

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought that eventually everyone would get over this and it would become a memory, but it appears I was wrong. Sooner or later you need to let go of this and learn to enjoy life. I've found that to carry a grudge only hurts the one carrying it. It is certainly not hurting the guy you all seem to hate so much and wish such disasters on. Forgiveness is the key to happiness; not for him, but for you.

Koff

I thought that eventually everyone would get over this and it would become a memory, but it appears I was wrong. Sooner or later you need to let go of this and learn to enjoy life. I've found that to carry a grudge only hurts the one carrying it. It is certainly not hurting the guy you all seem to hate so much and wish such disasters on. Forgiveness is the key to happiness; not for him, but for you.
Amen.

Reactions: GSS

ped

This.

Status
Not open for further replies.