Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu Warranty issue. Please help

Jaybo.79

Hey fellow lazers.

I'm just reaching out, wondering what sorts of experiences people have had with Sanwu, regarding warranty product replacement.

My Challenger ii unit died, within a month or so of having purchased it.
After contacting Sanwu, they agreed to replace the faulty unit as soon as they recieved it.

We chatted back and forth a couple of times, and the package I mailed, arrived to the Portland address I was given almost two weeks ago now.

Why I am concerned, is that despite my attempting to contact them again, numerous times now, for a status update or a tracking number,

Their prompt and curtious customer service has simply vanished.

I have no idea where the replacement unit is, or if it even 'is' anywhere at all!

I'm hoping that by making some noise here on the forum, I'll get some answers in one Form or another.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help out.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Please do not spam a thread more than once

Podo

Hi Jay,

Your replacement will be sent tomorrow, we will let you know the tracking number as soon as we send it, sorry for the lack of communition, we were moving our factory to a new location last week.

-Podo

Arthur Fonzerelli

Hey fellow lazers.

I'm just reaching out, wondering what sorts of experiences people have had with Sanwu, regarding warranty product replacement.

After contacting Sanwu, they agreed to replace the faulty unit as soon as they recieved it.

We chatted back and forth a couple of times, and the package I mailed, arrived to the Portland address I was given almost two weeks ago now.

Why I am concerned, is that despite my attempting to contact them again, numerous times now, for a status update or a tracking number,

I have no idea where the replacement unit is, or if it even 'is' anywhere at all!

I'm hoping that by making some noise here on the forum, I'll get some answers in one Form or another.

Apparently you’re having much better luck than I am.
I received my 304 laser less than a month ago . I have never been able to get it to work right . They responded to my first couple of texts/ emails but will not even respond to me now as you say, that prompt and courteous customer service is no more. It only seems to be available while taking your money. Once they’ve got that , they want nothing to do with you.
Hey fellow lazers.

Hi Jay,

Your replacement will be sent tomorrow, we will let you know the tracking number as soon as we send it, sorry for the lack of communition, we were moving our factory to a new location last week.

-Podo

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I had 3 issues with different sellers on aliexpress recently. They just don't seem to care. No quality control. Will take your money in a second no problem there.

Jaybo.79

It's my duty to Sanwu and their honoring my Challenger ii 200mw 525nm warranty return, to say that it is now many months after the replacement arrived, and my laser is still working beautifully.

Thank you to Sanwu and their team for providing a laser which is truly amazing!