Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu question

Does anyone know what lens comes standard with the 3 watt striker saber? I have emailed the company several times and havent had the question answered

MRI3T

Does anyone know what lens comes standard with the 3 watt striker saber? I have emailed the company several times and havent had the question answered

Mine came with G7, The person I spoke to via text message said they shipped by default all their high-powered laser’s with a G7 lens. Especially the blue, since the high divergence ! You can request other lenses if necessary in the order!
On a sidenote I have a few messages out to Sanwu right now and I just noticed that their website is not loading ??? I hope there is nothing wrong or they haven’t shut down or something? I have two orders I’m waiting for and already paid for ??

Mine came with G7, The person I spoke to via text message said they shipped by default all their high-powered laser’s with a G7 lens. Especially the blue, since the high divergence ! You can request other lenses if necessary in the order!
On a sidenote I have a few messages out to Sanwu right now and I just noticed that their website is not loading ??? I hope there is nothing wrong or they haven’t shut down or something? I have two orders I’m waiting for and already paid for ??

Did you ever receive your orders? I'm still waiting on mine as well.. Like, from way back in early February.. Kinda sucks not knowing what's going on. If there's a huge delay, I can understand. I'll wait as long as I know that something will be sent... Eventually... But really the fear is that it WAS sent a long time ago but it never made it.. Sometimes all you need is communication

Did you ever receive your orders? I'm still waiting on mine as well.. Like, from way back in early February.. Kinda sucks not knowing what's going on. If there's a huge delay, I can understand. I'll wait as long as I know that something will be sent... Eventually... But really the fear is that it WAS sent a long time ago but it never made it.. Sometimes all you need is communication
Yea I actually got mine in like 6 days or something crazy like that. But I paid the $50 DHL shipping and I guess when you do that they dispatch your order within 2 or 3 days. Once it was shipped it only took DHL 4 days to get it to me. Always use DHL it's expensive but by far the safest. I got an text message with tracking as soon as it left Sanwu.

Edit: what shipping method did you use?

Last edited:

MRI3T

Yea I actually got mine in like 6 days or something crazy like that. But I paid the $50 DHL shipping and I guess when you do that they dispatch your order within 2 or 3 days. Once it was shipped it only took DHL 4 days to get it to me. Always use DHL it's expensive but by far the safest. I got an text message with tracking as soon as it left Sanwu.

Edit: what shipping method did you use?

Mine shipped a few days ago, and I only use basic shipping, its supposed to be here tomorrow! I did hear from Francis, my order was several lasers, and he had said it would be a little longer because they make them per order, meaning they don't have many lying around. I had 2 orders, one on 2/09 and one a week or so later. I also know that the Chinese new year takes place in beginning of February, and they cease work for almost 2 weeks or something, Francis said they come back to work around 2-14.... so im sure they were backed up with orders, and since they make-to-order them im sure that's the delay.... I had to email or text a few times to get reply, im sure you will hear something soon, as my lasers just shipped 4 days ago and were ordered on 2/09. They have always emailed me with tracking info when shipped.

And as for what type of shipping you pay for, I dont believe that equates to faster production nor do they jump ahead and make your order any faster just because you paid for faster delivery, the extra$$$ is due to the type of shipping, DHL is fast but very expensive, they make it happen. Every order I have made they tell you 5-8 working days for production and depending on your type of shipping and where its being shipped 5-10 days.

Im sure you will get a reply soon!!

Mine shipped a few days ago, and I only use basic shipping, its supposed to be here tomorrow! I did hear from Francis, my order was several lasers, and he had said it would be a little longer because they make them per order, meaning they don't have many lying around. I had 2 orders, one on 2/09 and one a week or so later. I also know that the Chinese new year takes place in beginning of February, and they cease work for almost 2 weeks or something, Francis said they come back to work around 2-14.... so im sure they were backed up with orders, and since they make-to-order them im sure that's the delay.... I had to email or text a few times to get reply, im sure you will hear something soon, as my lasers just shipped 4 days ago and were ordered on 2/09. They have always emailed me with tracking info when shipped.

And as for what type of shipping you pay for, I dont believe that equates to faster production nor do they jump ahead and make your order any faster just because you paid for faster delivery, the extra$$$ is due to the type of shipping, DHL is fast but very expensive, they make it happen. Every order I have made they tell you 5-8 working days for production and depending on your type of shipping and where its being shipped 5-10 days.

Im sure you will get a reply soon!!
Actually I have an email from frances that states If Express shipping is ordered they guarantee to have your ordered out the door in 2 days or less which has been the case on both of my orders. I'm sure there would be some kind of exception if the order is huge but he did tell me that when DHL is picked as the shipping method then they make sure to get it out within a couple days l, and they kept their word because I recieved my 3 watt 445nm striker saber 6 days after ordering

Actually I have an email from frances that states If Express shipping is ordered they guarantee to have your ordered out the door in 2 days or less which has been the case on both of my orders. I'm sure there would be some kind of exception if the order is huge but he did tell me that when DHL is picked as the shipping method then they make sure to get it out within a couple days l, and they kept their word because I recieved my 3 watt 445nm striker saber 6 days after ordering

Edit: and part of the extra money is because DHL is expensive but I paid 50 dollars for shipping and DHL only charges 30 something so I am pretty sure the extra 20 or so dollars goes to Express production time. Every other time I have ordered from China I have paid a little over 30 dollars for DHL including my JETLASERS orders

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190310-125453_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190310-125453_Outlook.jpg
    657.4 KB · Views: 9
Edit: and part of the extra money is because DHL is expensive but I paid 50 dollars for shipping and DHL only charges 30 something so I am pretty sure the extra 20 or so dollars goes to Express production time. Every other time I have ordered from China I have paid a little over 30 dollars for DHL including my JETLASERS orders

Well, if that's the case that the extra $50 equals no more than 2-3 business days production to shipment, then somebody owes me a whole lot of money!! I've always paid extra for the upgrade in shipping

Well, if that's the case that the extra $50 equals no more than 2-3 business days production to shipment, then somebody owes me a whole lot of money!! I've always paid extra for the upgrade in shipping
Well if you look at the attached screenshot that is what sanwu told me. DHL shipping for something of that size and weight is no more than around 35 dollars but sanwu charges 50 so I think the othe 15 is to get it out the door