Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Sanwu Guardian Laser function help

TrevorWesley

Hey all! I have had a Sanwu Guardian laser for about a year now and I do love this laser, however, ever since I got it i’ve noticed that there is an inconsistency connection wise when it comes to pressing the back button. When I turn it on, often times I have to turn it off and on multiple times for it to turn on and if I do turn it on, if I wiggle the button a little, it could turn off so there seems to be a bit of a connection issue with what I would assume the spring and the little brass piece in the button cap piece.

I have taken apart the back battery button cap piece but am unsure what I may be able to do to strengthen the connection. My first thought might be to place a little ball of tinfoil in there to secure the connection but wanted to post in here to see what you guys think would be the best way to create consistency with the button configuration. I appreciate the help!

Hopefully my communication in the problem was conveyed is a way that allows understanding. Thanks

-Trev

Attachments

• c0c49d0e-7f6a-49fb-ad6b-b90e066aca0d.jpeg
    c0c49d0e-7f6a-49fb-ad6b-b90e066aca0d.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 82458df5-b6f2-433f-a0be-f3a10264192b.jpeg
    82458df5-b6f2-433f-a0be-f3a10264192b.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 6