Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

safety googles

the laser man

i kinda need safety googles since im going to get my 1 watt laser in about 3 days im 11 and the maximum amount my dad can spend on stuff is 90 liras so if your recommending a english one i need it to be under 9 dollars since 1 dollar is about 10 liras

julianthedragon

Sorry bud but anything decent is going to be 5-10x that price...probably 500-1000 liras. Don't use the laser if you can't get safety glasses

ozboy

i kinda need safety googles since im going to get my 1 watt laser in about 3 days im 11 and the maximum amount my dad can spend on stuff is 90 liras so if your recommending a english one i need it to be under 9 dollars since 1 dollar is about 10 liras
Safety googles ? Try a tor browser.