Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Runescape- PvP update on the way...

http://news.runescape.com/newsitem.ws?id=1434

I doubt many people have played Runescape on these forums, i used to be big into it pking and all that. Well, a while ago they got rid of player killing and created "bounty Hunter", a substitute for real player on player action. This was all in an attempt to prevent real world trading of money for gold. Now because of popular demand they are bringing back a form of pking, the update is set for 10/14/08.

:eek: another runescape player ;D I have a level 101 that I made back at launch ~20 people were playing when I started back in 99? somewhere around there :p

OMGRLY?
I used to play Runescape also... but FAGex ruined it. Every update since December 10 last year drew me further away.. and now I stopped.
My username was Jim0001 if anyone wants to look it up.. Not bad of an account too.

I played Runescape 1. o.o Got up to the high 40's or something then rs2 came out and I hated it.

iewed

I played and got banned for buying in-game gold ::), I was a level 80, bought 2mil to buy D-Legs when I hit 60 defense, logged out to go onto the forums and when I tried to log back in...BAM!

I'm kind of glad that I did get banned, opened up my eyes to the possibilities of the internet.

If they ever released a "real" version of RuneScape (AKA one that you buy in the store and that doesn't make your eyes bleed) then I'd probably start playing again.

They have made vast improvement to there gaming system, you can play in full screen now!

If you haven't played runescape in a long time go check it out, you wont even recognize it.

I used to play, but then I got bored. It was a pretty good game while it lasted.

diachi

laserwanabe said:
http://news.runescape.com/newsitem.ws?id=1434

I doubt many people have played Runescape on these forums, i used to be big into it pking and all that. Well, a while ago they got rid of player killing and created "bounty Hunter", a substitute for real player on player action. This was all in an attempt to prevent real world trading of money for gold. Now because of popular demand they are bringing back a form of pking, the update is set for 10/14/08.

I used to be right into it, 94 fletching 87 woodcutting I think combat 88 I think lol, It got boring tbh.

-Adam

ben74

Anyone play battleon as i have a level 64 dude and will trade for lasers.

treb76

Dang. Back when I started, they only had varrock and barbarian village. like 1k stats or something-- Trebuchet76. New updates suck. Bluerose13x was the shiz back then too.

treb76 said:
Dang. Back when I started, they only had varrock and barbarian village. like 1k stats or something-- Trebuchet76. New updates suck. Bluerose13x was the shiz back then too.
OMG i thought everyone forgot about her ;D i think she was the highest mining/smithing at the time or something along those lines :p that was YEARS ago before about 80% of the people playing now started

iewed

Then it was Zezima for the longest time... I actually played on Xbox Live with that kid (Squeaker, although I think his brother was the main guy behind the account).