Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

replacing diode

Good morning to all. I'm Italian and I do not understand English I am using a translator. I'm new and I need help. Unfortunately I have to replace my laser diode but do not know how to disassemble the laser. Someone can help me please? My model is a 820 lm 2000 mw like it in the photos taken from this site for your own writing, I apologize if the photos I post are not mine. How do I remove the diode? Thanks: and sorry if you wreaked disorder.

Attachments

• P9030064_zpsff8a7dec.jpg
    P9030064_zpsff8a7dec.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 65
  • P9030069_zpsba20557d.jpg
    P9030069_zpsba20557d.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 96

Maybe I solved, not riusciuto to disassemble the diode, but I broke the glass of the diode without damage and now the beam looks good, I'll know more when I'll find dorivi a collimating lens for my laser, if anyone knows what kind of lens could mount tell me please, I think it's a step 9m p 0.5.

Non so come rimuovere il diodo, per ora ho spaccato il vetrino del diodo senza rimuoverlo ma funziona male e vorrei sostituirlo. Sapete come posso farlo ?

I do not know how to remove the diode , for now I broke the glass of the diode without removing it but it works badly and I would like to replace it . Do you know how can I do it ?

Cut out as much of the glue from the driver
circuit board as you can to free it up.
Take a small flat head screw the size of
the diode and press the diode and circuit
board out through the back. Diode and
circuit board should come out the battery
tube.