Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Red Lasershades available now !!

Hey everyone - wanted to let you know that I have a limited supply of Wicked Lasers' RED lasershades in stock - http://shop.stonetek.org and they are going for $44.99 - that price includes Domestic USPS Priority Mail shipping, and as long as you remember to use the LPF discount code, you will get 10% off your order - that is like FREE SHIPPING almost ! :) To refresh anyone's minds - the discount code is : LPFROX! make sure to use all caps, and the exclamation point as well. IF for some reason the code malfunctions - please PM me, or email me - and I will refund the 10% manually right away ! Thanks again, as always for looking :)

I think that I will buy a pair of them, but can you still CLEARLY see the dot of a red laser when you view it through the goggles? That would be an advantage, because with my protection for green lasers, you can hardly see the dot at all.

chido

Yes, I own those and I can clearly see the dot of my 100mW red laser. (100mW for now ;D)

You betcha :) I sold off my old sport elite, because of the same problem ! without being able to see the dot through the goggles, it is SUPER dangerous, IMO - because you are going to want to look over them to see it :(

Good! I have a 300mw red on the way, and it will probably need to be very cautious when using it. Using a 300mw for burning and not wearing goggles - it's not worth it as you only have two eyes. So I am definetley buying a pair from you, SenKat! A lot cheaper than buying direcly from WL too. :)

You betcha :) I cannot drop the prices below their advertised $39.99 - I agreed to a non-compete with them in regards to the goggles, so I can carry them, and pass along the savings :)

I'd love to see you get some of the green LaserShades, Greg.
Save me their ridiculous, yet quick, shipping fee. :'(

Fusion2004 said:
I'd love to see you get some of the green LaserShades, Greg.

Dang - jump through hoops to bring red lasershades, and you post this ? :D I am actually working on it - the problem is the initial outlay of cash for me to get them here :( After I sell the 20 pairs I bought of red ones, I think next order may be 50-50 ;)

SenKat_Stonetek said:
[quote author=Fusion2004 link=1210792220/0#6 date=1210818031]I'd love to see you get some of the green LaserShades, Greg.

Dang - jump through hoops to bring red lasershades, and you post this ? :D I am actually working on it - the problem is the initial outlay of cash for me to get them here :( After I sell the 20 pairs I bought of red ones, I think next order may be 50-50 ;)[/quote]

Aw, I'm sorry Greg. I didn't mean to sound ungrateful. I think it's awesome that you're carrying them, period. (And if I had any need for another pair of red-blocking LaserShades, I'd more than definitely purchase from you.)

Thanks, man - I was only teasing :p It's hard on my budget to carry everything that is requested, but I am slowly bringing the store up to where I would like it to be :) Thanks to YOU, and others - it has become a reality that I never thought would live !

What about if I want international shipping on them? Will it cost more and if it does, how much more?

lazerguy - international shipping would be via Airmail for the same price (instead of Priority mail) but EMS or Priority would be more expensive since it is international. EMS is close to $27.00 and international priority is $17 I believe...and at those prices, unless you want the Airmail option - it would be almost like buying direct from Wicked...it basically depends on how much time in transit you wish them to have...

They would get shipped same day ( if the order gets in early enough) or next day at the latest. I don't hang on to packages to ship them out - things tend to build up that way, then the stress is a pain !

Alright, I actually think that I will buy them from you anyway! It would feel better to pay a reputable LPF member than sending money to WL, becauseI have not had good experiences with them and in my opinion, they are Wicked bad! ;D So expect an order from me later today.