Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Re: DL 125 or WL 125?

P

Proctor

windstrings said:
[quote author=Proctor link=1171341534/0#7 date=1171425621]Ok, lit a match with the Envee with E2 lithiums from 6 feet in 5.94 seconds.

Ok.. Proctor.. the duo is still on.... you need to post videos now to prove your findings.
Tons of people have cameras.......

I'll be blunt......
I personally don't believe you....

I'm just being honest..... I just don't believe you.....

I have tested with my Dragon and I can only get two feet.. if your envee can do six, I will discount everything I've said about the dragon and only sing envee's praises......

This is your chance to prove envee the best!!!!

If you can "prove" your envee will even burn at 5 feet... let alone 6.. I'll eat crow for breakfast and I'll sing Envee's praises!.. I promise!...

And I'll never doubt you again....

but if you can't prove this after posting it, you will only appear as bogus and have to start under a new name to save face.... so whats it gonna be!...

Are you up for the challenge?

After making such a statement or performance on behalf of envee, this is your chance to gain respect in this community and I will back you from now on an be your best defender..... otherwise you will have your tail stuck between your legs.....and you will lose my respect.

Not that you need to please me or anything, but I"ve asked you for a challenge and you made a statement of fact based on your finding with your envee that it can burn a match at 6 feet.

I'm ready to back you up if you succeed and I'm ready to cast you down if you back down to this challenge.

I've never had much tolerance for flat out lying, but I have tremdous respect for those willing to challenge the edge and back it up with proof.

I want to see a video where you show the envee, and without the film stopping, then show it burning a match at 5 or 6 feet.. I'm giving you one whole foot of grace.. and you said you did it in 5.94 seconds.... I'm even giving you as many seconds as you want....

Are you up for the challenge to finish what you've started? Can you stand the pressure!

If you are telling the truth, this should be "fun" for you to do... I'm sure there are volunteers out there that live by you that can help you with the camera you don't have.

I"m behind you if your willing, but I'm against you if your not.........

Put up or shut up... lets rock and roll.......

Am I going to eat crow pie???? lets do it!!![/quote]

I don't think you get it.

This is my only camera(Except my D50, which is another SLR):

campy5.jpg

It does NOT take videos.

What camera did you use to take the picture of your camera?... its digital??

Won't it take a video?

P

Proctor

windstrings said:
What camera did you use to take the picture of your camera?... its digital??

Won't it take a video?

300_d50.jpg

This one...It's also a professional Digital SLR camera and does not take videos.

Ok proctor.. I don't mean to pick on you.... but digital cameras are a dime a dozen any more.. almost everybody has them..even on their cell phones......

I give you the benifit of a doubt till you can come up with one......

I won't bring it up again.... if you decide to figure a way to come up with one, it will be to your plus... if you don't, I'll drop it...

P

Proctor

windstrings said:
Ok proctor.. I don't mean to pick on you.... but digital cameras are a dime a dozen any more.. almost everybody has them..even on their cell phones......

I give you the benifit of a doubt till you can come up with one......

I won't bring it up again.... if you decide to figure a way to come up with one, it will be to your plus... if you don't, I'll drop it...

I don't have any possible way of taking video. My Digital SLR cameras DO NOT HAVE VIDEO. I can have Pseudo confirm that if you'd like.

My cell phone is a Motorola V600...you can go Google that and see if there's video capabilities.

thats alright.. I shouldn't have put you on the spot......

It was just a fun challenge.....