Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Re: blue rules

K

kingzilla

Oh that is so cool! :eek: What wavelength is it?

wow, nice! it looks like a multiline argon, right? is that why there is green light on the edges of the blue. a normal monocromatic laser wont do that! where did you get that one? if the price is right i might pick one up, was it new? whats its power? did it come with a power supply?

wicked cool man!

wow! thats a great price. how many hours does it have on it?

wanna sell it ;D

1337mW

OMG that is awesome. What a great color combination. Very unique...

Chargerman is going to need to recharge the CCD in that cam if he keeps that up!! ;D

Need some pics on the wall there man!

damn Very nice Chargerman!!

yeah, VERY good deal on that!!

man i want one ;)

NairB

:eek:

I agree, going by those photos, I thought the charger had splashed some serious cash on one of those super high powered club lasers worth thousands......maybe he has and is keeping it quiet :p

NairB

:eek: Hells bells charger....see the speed it lit that match, how come....explanation required :D

I thought the argon was 40mW, so how did you get it to light the match so fast :eek:

NairB

chargerman said:
Hey NairB, my Argon was advertised (e-bay) as 40mw but..........it has to be outputting over 100mw, matchs light instantly at 2 feet from aperture. :)
P.S Sorry for my avitar......I had this gif for a long time and didn't even notice you had it as sig......untill I posted it as an avitar :-/

Cool I wonder if the matches absorb the light more from the argon than a greenie :eek:

Oh as for the avatar....permission granted...since its you lol......will send you the bill later ;)