Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Rayfoss 200mW?

Hey Forum, just wondering is the Rayfoss 200mW FBT worth it? If anyone has it, does it work good? :thanks: guys.

I would trust Rayfoss and O-like before any other Seller
for inexpensive Lasers...

Jerry

I would trust Rayfoss and O-like before any other Seller
for inexpensive Lasers...

Jerry

That's great to hear! They look really cool but the price is really suspicious. Glad we can trust them. Are they usually overspec?

They are usually 'on spec' meaning they are at least what they claim them to be. Unlike some other websites that sell cheap under performing units.
If you look through the 'Reviews' section you can read reviews that forum members wrote about about some of the lasers available at these sites.

Have fun!
Chuck

I ordered this just last week, I'll post a review the day I get it. I've found no review on it, so I'm posting one. Soon. I'll let you know what I think of it!:)

Hey! got the laser, and posted a review. its a great laser! the lens isnt great, but its waterproof^^ and BURNS>:D

No offence to Scotty :p But I have a good camera I ordered the FPT model though only difference they told me was the hosts color so its the same but I'll be taking pictures of it and post them up in a review here, should be atleast one more week till my laser comes in. And I'll post some videos of it burning as well.

Haha yeah, my cameras crap. But, I've had no problems with the laser, whatsoever. The lens does get pretty dirty, though. But nothing a lens pen can't fix!:)

How does the lens get dirty?:wtf: Can't you just dunk them in water since they are waterproof?

Yes, but if the waters not pretty dArn filtered, you'll get residue. And I believethe inside lens is a little dirty on mine. But nothing too bad at all.