Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Radio Scanners?????

K

kingzilla

Just wondering if anyone here has a radio scanner. All I have is a really old RadioShack Pro-36 that a friend gave to me. It kinda sucks so I am hopeing to upgrade to a new one, but they are really expensive. I want to get a UNIDEN - BCD-396T, but they are really expensive, so I don't know.

Here is what mine looks like (click on pic for more info):

This is what I hope to get (click on pic for more info):

T

timelord

I had a radio scanner a few years back but the police took it and have yet to return it to me :mad:

S

SenKat

Timelord said:
I had a radio scanner a few years back but the police took it and have yet to return it to me  :mad:

DAMN ! Is there ANYTHING you haven't been banned from ? Muahahahahahaha ! ;D

Attachments

• nextblk.gif
    nextblk.gif
    6.1 KB · Views: 39
T

timelord

SenKat said:
[quote author=Timelord link=1170374842/0#1 date=1170378043]I had a radio scanner a few years back but the police took it and have yet to return it to me  :mad:

DAMN !  Is there ANYTHING you haven't been banned from ? Muahahahahahaha !  ;D[/quote]

I'm ex military and done some mercenary work on occasions so i'm used to being difficult to most civilians LOL. I'm all 4 conquering china LOL LOL LOL Are you guys up for it or am i alone again LOL  [smiley=laugh.gif]

T

timelord

I only edit if i've realised i've made a spelling mistake.Just for the record [smiley=engel017.gif]

S

SenKat

Timelord said:
I only edit if i've realised i've made a spelling mistake.Just for the record  [smiley=engel017.gif]

Sure you don't mean speeling mistake ? LOL ! ;D

T

timelord

SenKat said:
[quote author=Timelord link=1170374842/0#4 date=1170382122]I only edit if i've realised i've made a spelling mistake.Just for the record  [smiley=engel017.gif]

Sure you don't mean speeling mistake ? LOL ! ;D[/quote]

Don't take the piss now LOL
OK i make mistakes too... BUT BUT NOT VERY OFTEN lol [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

S

SenKat

You're okie, now mater waht peepil sae ! ::)

Attachments

• fighting0018.gif
    fighting0018.gif
    2 KB · Views: 65
T

timelord

I'm far beyond driven... Of what people think LOL
If i end lke this then SHOOT ME PLEASE!!!!

Attachments

• Face_in_the_bowl.jpg
    Face_in_the_bowl.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 145