Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Quack's College Moveout Sale

Re: Quack's Sale

Does the NST have a GFI? If not, and if it's still available, i'll take it.:beer:

Hiemal

Re: Quack's Sale

Updated, and lowered prices a lot.

I need to get rid of this stuff, as I'm going off to college and won't be able to use any of it for a long amount of time...

I also Pm'd you Envy.

Any idea how heavy some of these items are? (So I could estimate shipping costs). Mainly I am curious for the ultracap and the NST. (Maybe also the ATX PS). I am also in NY, so I could figure out the shipping estimates if I just know the approximate weight.

Also, you don't need to get rid of everything just because you're going away to college. I am in college and I still keep tons of this kind of stuff (but then again, I do have the space for it). You never know when you will go back to certain projects.

Hiemal

NST is potentially sold... Await a response from Envy.

Also, I could be able to get the ultracap + the ATX psu in a medium flat rate, so shipping would cost $10.15.

The NST is back for sale! I need to bow out for now...sorry for the trouble

This is a great deal for anyone looking! It is non-GFI so it could be used for a TEA laser if anyone is interested!

:bumpit::bumpit:

Last edited:

benmwv

This is just too tempting! I'll take the nst and two 400v 3300uf caps.

Hiemal

PM sent to ben, NST and the two 3300 uF caps are potentially sold. :D

benmwv

:paypal:

@532 I am thinking of making a dye laser pumped by a TEA laser. I saw one on youtube and it was pretty cool. Have you ever tried it? Apparently you can use laundry "brightener" detergent as dye.

:paypal:

@532 I am thinking of making a dye laser pumped by a TEA laser. I saw one on youtube and it was pretty cool. Have you ever tried it? Apparently you can use laundry "brightener" detergent as dye.

I have some plans to make a nitrogen laser but haven't gotten all the parts yet to complete it.

I did try to put some highlighter ink in-front of the TEA when I had it going but didn't see any difference in output. Granted this was by no means a bonified experiment.

I would suggest making a nitrogen laser instead of the weak TEA laser for pumping. Use your nice, new NST with a Variac.

Have fun and keep us all posted!;)

Last edited:

Hiemal

I'll have to close this thread tomorrow, so if you want something ask me now...