Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Q - Purchase a laser with paypal

Its easy enough to transfer funds into PayPal off a card. Just use your card through paypal instead of Lazerer. If you have a paypal its beyond easy to do so that should be the easy part. The hard part is getting Lazerer to agree to use PayPal instead. That you have to ask them to do.

Its easy enough to transfer funds into PayPal off a card. Just use your card through paypal instead of Lazerer. If you have a paypal its beyond easy to do so that should be the easy part. The hard part is getting Lazerer to agree to use PayPal instead. That you have to ask them to do.

Last time I bought something from Lazerer, I remember the page automatically accessing PayPal. Then I simply typed in my Mastercard numbers and voila, my payment was complete and soon verified. That's how PayPal works, am I right? You don't go to PayPal, but the buyer's webpage directs you to it. That's how it's done. I don't know the other way as I have extremely limited experience with it.

If they don't let me use Mastercard, I won't be able to buy anything. The money I saved is now electronic. There's no return in cash. I can use it to buy stuff in a grocery, but in the next 1.5 months only. I doubt I'll buy that much food. :scowl:
So if they don't allow it, I'm fucked. No laser for me for a looooooong time, and it's been a long time since I started saving money for this. :cryyy:

I wish I knew this before. They don't disclose any useful information on their website. I don't understand what's wrong with Paypal that made them reconsider. It's number one money transfer website on the planet.

Also, I hate this "Visa or Mastercard" thing. When you need Visa, you've got Mastercard. When you're required to use Mastercard, you've got a Visa. Fuck, why is it so hard to allow both options?

Last edited:
Just ask them if they can take paypal for you. I believe they will take it if you ask.

Just ask them if they can take paypal for you. I believe they will take it if you ask.

Did it. Max advised me to use Western Union. Well, bummers - unlike PayPal, WU doesn't accept online registering/transfer from most of world countries including Croatia.

I'll continue to inform you of the problem, but I already know what's going to happen. I won't get my laser and I'll have to spend all that saved e-money in a grocery to buy shitload of food in order to save it before the end of the year. Geez, a hundred bucks in the form of canned food. The horror. :(

At least they could've wrote "no PayPal" in the FAQ...
I won't accept anything other than an online, encrypted, fast and elegant money transaction as I did last winter.

Try using laserBTB.com. They are a really good site as well and will take paypal if you ask. This laser right here is one that I have from them:
HL 532nm 50-300

I have the 300mW version and InfinitusEquitas has the same one and his tested out to be about 500mW. I hope to test mine tonight and see what it puts out but I doubt its less than 400mW. I believe they also do discounts for LPF members so you would probably be well off asking.