Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ps3 blu ray diodes - CLOSED

Heres the deal they are kes-400a heres my prices

1 to 5- $10.00 a piece shipping included
6 to 9- $8.00 a piece shipping included
10+ $6.00 a piece shipping included

you may preorder now my paypal is kcscott11@gmail.com
thanks. KC Also i know i dont have a reputation on here quite yet, but all i can say is try me and you will see that i am honest. And please leave me reputation points if you buy from me. thanks. K.C.

also, at the moment, i do not have any modules, but next time they will be offered in module! sorry...

Re: anyone be interested in buying

well really i just want to see if anyone is interested in playing with some of these. plus its 9.55 plus shipping HAHA. Nah ill prolly go cheaper just curious if anyone is interested. They prolly wont burn, but you can make a cheap pretty blue laser!! :)

caleb

are they in modules, and what current do these run at?

I may interested in one or two just so i don't go and ruin a phr-803t for my first laser...

frogger said:
I may interested in one or two just so i don't go and ruin a phr-803t for my first laser...
The 803T builds are a lot easier than ps3 builds IMO. I'm not trying to keep you from buying these but I had a lot more trouble with those ps3 diodes than the 803Ts, the pins on the ps3 are closer together and smaller, they are more sensitive to static and who knows what else. Still is a good price considering we paid $35 a piece on our first GB.

I honestly would be interested in that... especially if they actually came with some kind of module (or the option to get a module with it ;) ). I should have my 803T kit soon, but it'd be nice to have a lower-powered lecture style pointer as well.

Re: Ps3 diodes - LOWERED PRICE

well ok then.... looks like im about to be selling low power blue laser pointers :)

Re: Ps3 blu ray diodes - LOWERED PRICE

are these just the diode or the whole sled?