Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Problem with O-Like?

Nefarious

A few days ago I ordered from O-Like, used their checkout and sent paypal along with product in a note with payment. I also sent 2 questions from their page... I have yet to hear anything from them and I'm starting to get worried. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Any advise would be appreciated

Nefarious

Rob

Yeah, that's normal, at least from my experiences.

Did you email Susie? She usually responds pretty quickly. If you tried contacting them during the weekend you should be receiving a response sometime today as they do not usually respond during the weekend.

Nefarious

Thanks Rob, I really hope you're right. Is there a personal contact Email for Suzie?

i ordered a green module from her on nov 17th and it just left hong kong yesterday... it takes forever but she is really nice and allways responds quickly on msn...

Rob

Thanks Rob, I really hope you're right. Is there a personal contact Email for Suzie?
Just use the email provided at the site, that's the one I always use.

And yeah, the Hong Kong Post takes their sweet time in shipping. I waited nearly a month for my red laser from O-Like.

Nefarious

i ordered a green module from her on nov 17th and it just left hong kong yesterday... it takes forever but she is really nice and allways responds quickly on msn...
Argh... I hate waiting... why does china have to be so damn far :yabbmad:

^^^ Like your sig. Thats one of my email addresses ;) ^^^

Also some times their e-mail does not go thru. I had to call susie to inquire about my order. She said she e-mailed me but it came back as undeliverable. (she had the right address) If you don't hear any thing in a day or two you can always call her.