Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Problem with Lazerer shipping

Hi, I'm new to the forums! Been browsing around for a while, and decided to register. But anyways, I seem to be having a problem with lazerer's shipping, that being I can only see an EMS option ($28!) when checking out. I don't want to spend that kind of money for something that will get here soon enough anyways, and this kinda sucks for me :)
I live in Canada, more specifically Ontario, and I was wondering if location had to do with the issue (I've never bought from lazerer before, actually this is my first non-cheapy laser!). The laser is the 50mw LZCS for $30 ATM, although I get the same issue when attempting to check out any other laser.

Contact them... they can use a cheaper option. You can contact Max on here to, MaxLZR but he might not respond as fast.

Ah, will do. So just double checking, it normally looks like this, and I have to contact Max if I want non-EMS shipping?
ems%20shipping.png

That's not normal. I suspect something is messed up with with their website.

I mean it's normal for expedited shipping, but there is usually tracked air mail as an option for $5-$8.

Ok! I contacted Max, and he went through the order manually by email for airmail shipping instead of EMS. So far so good, paid, and now it's a waiting game! :D

Last edited:
Ok! I contacted Max, and he went through the order manually by email for airmail shipping instead of EMS. So far so good, paid, and now it's a waiting game! :D

Yup, he's very good about this kind of stuff. Expect the way to be about 2-3 weeks. Could be longer though.