Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Prison For Laser Stupidity

D

Deleted member 8382

This makes no sense. It's like if you said allowing kitchen knifes will end up on a genocide because people will kill each other on parties. :wtf:

The problem is that people don't realize about the danger because they've only seen those lovelies keychains their cats loved. How can this be dangerous for beeing green?!

Ignorance is the most dangerous thing, and usually experience is the only way people learn. That's why I think allowing them would make things easier.

Ahh here's a cure. Mandate that ALL pilots that leave the ground wear laser glasses:D. Really though, I worry that some pissed off pilot that sees a beam lased in the distance may report it just to be a richard. So I typically keep my beams out of the sky. With your average 50mW-200mW greenie, would a pilot a mile or so from a beam even see it?

Rob

Christ almight, when will people learn! I'm glad that the government is so harsh on idiots like these. They need to be made an example so it stops. People like this make me sick.