Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PL445 Battery Compatibility

weird laserbtb shipped manylasers to customers here on this forum without any problems.. igues they have been red flagged or something then :(

but weird all their lasers have stickers warnings etc.. says even FDA approved eventho its a lie lol..

Last edited:

I don't mean to sound paranoid or anything and I'll admit I'm still pretty upset but I seriously think it has something to do with Milwaukee, WI customs and possibly someone stealing.

It sat in customs in Ohio for almost an entire day and was released no problem. But when it got to Milwaukee then it was seized?! When I asked why they said it had no certification stickers or safety documentation

This is exactly how it went down a few years ago with a tablet I ordered too. It made it through customs no problem. Got to Milwaukee and suddenly it was seized! When I called they told me it was missing a RoHS sticker and fcc stamp.

So that makes 2 items seized now, both passing initial customs, both seized at the same hub, both same time of year (in May), both basically for the same reason. The tablet seller swore to me that it was fine. Product images* of his listing showed all the proper labels and it wasn't a "fake" it was just a generic Android tablet.

When I demanded to know why it made it through customs fine and then seized later. They basically said they must have missed it because they're busy.

I should note that these 2 packages don't share the same name or address either.

And then I see a thread like this?!
*I stopped halfway in due to irritation
http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/f...no-1-4w-2w-750mw-version-230-280-a-93100.html
* I re-read this post, doesn't really make much sense where they came from.

What conclusion is there for me to make? Even if it were a case of theft, it's probably impossible for me to fight it. Although I think they owe me some proof!!

Edit: I apologize for the rant. Guess I'm still a little angry for a multitude of reasons. I'm over it now. Problem solved and I look forward to the next couple weeks :)

I will suggest to anyone living in WI. Don't even bother ordering stuff overseas unless you have it shipped somewhere else to avoid Milwaukee (and even the it's still a risk). It seems Milwaukee ranks pretty high on quarterly seizures.

Last edited: