Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pictures

Someone please  :) explain it to me  ::) like I'nm a 5 years old  :-[ how to add and download pictures to my thread  :-?

Regards to all.....

Have 1 on me Vodka -------  
:)

T

timelord

Just below where you post your reply or make a new post you'll see the button 'Browse' click this and look through your files in you computer, double click the picture you want then post as normal ;)

Attachments

• 2007-06-02_225602.jpg
    2007-06-02_225602.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 87
Well it works, but can I add more pictures to the same thread ???
How to do this ??

:mad:

T

timelord

Vodka1000 said:
Well it works, but can I add more pictures to the same thread ???
How to do this ??

:mad:
I'm not sure about that i think when it is done the pics are hosted from another site like photobucket...

Thanks again - I just reply and added some more pictures - it looks add but it works.

Thanks again and have 1 on me --------- Vodka

::)

T

timelord

Vodka1000 said:
Thanks again - I just reply and added some more pictures - it looks add but it works.

Thanks again and have 1 on me --------- Vodka

::)
Cheers [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]

if you want to show multiple pics in one post, i would suggest imageshack.us upload them there and copy the ips they provide for a direct link to the picture. not the thumbnails or any others but the ip on the very bottom of the list that says "direct link to image".  come here or whatever forum your posting on and in your message type
put the ip link between the two. do that for every picture you have and they will all show up in your single post.