Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PEST CONTROL!!!!

H

High_Octane

SenKat said:
Argh ! When I lived in Jacksonville, Florida we had an OLD (50 + years) house that the squirells LOVEd to chew through the soffit, and get into the attic to frollic in the wee hours ! We solved that by installing that vinyl soffit and fascia all around the roof line...the little shits couldn;t get in for ANYTHING after that ! LOL !! They would hang upside down, trying to claw their little way into the house....no dice ! :)

I had the same problem at my current home!
Little bastards would get in and climb down the walls and just shred the 2x4s making one hell of a racket.
I would catch them in crawling in the soffit and I would try and shoot them with my pellet pistol. What the hell the soffit already has holes in it and I was dead set on eleminating the pests any way possible.
they eventually died of lead poisoning, but if I had a laser I would have blinded, burned and made as many holes in them as possible. and I will again if they tear the aluminum soffit up again and get back in the attic!
DAMN TREE RATS

But them thar tree rats do make for some good eatin' iffin you can bag a handful of 'em.