Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PBSCubes 650&473nm+AR Coated Dichros+Mounts

Ok everyone - the last thread became quite the mess over the 2.25 months it was up and running.

Here it is again Post or PM your Orders in. Make it as clear as possible! (Subject example Group buy ORDER). I receive many PMs a day and sometimes I find it difficult to get back in a timely manner - I will get back to you as soon as I can.

1) 15mm^3 473nm PBS Cube $30
2) 15mm^3 650nm PBS Cube $30
3) 15mm Diameter AR Coated (reflect blue and green pass red) $30
4) 15mm Diameter AR Coated (reflect blue pass green and red) $30
5) Dichrohic 2-Axis Mount (accepts 15mm dichros above) $33
6) Dichrohic 3-Axis Mount (accepts 15mm dichros above) $44
7a) Dichrohic Kit - (includes 1 each of the AR Dichros and Two 2-Axis mounts) $108
7b) Dichrohic Kit - (includes 1 each of the AR Dichros and Two 3-Axis mounts) $126

You may have noticed the prices of the mounts have increased slightly. This is because of the unforeseen increase in shipping costs of the heavy mounts from China - I did not factor in this added cost and I suffered from losses from the last group buy

Goggles - YES THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE
However, only Green and RGB Goggles are available. There was a lack of demand for the Blue and Red only goggles.

If you are interested in Pictures, specs, or just general information please check the last thread first! Which can be found here http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1199489380

If you can't find the information you are looking for - please feel free to PM me with questions. I am usually pretty fast at responding to them.

SHIPPING - $8 for reasonable sized US orders. $12 US for larger orders inside US. (One or two kits with any amount of dichro or cubes fall under the 'reasonable' size)

International orders - IF the order is grouped together with other members (for a secondary distribution point) shipping will be a flat rate of $10 to cover the cost of shipping to the secondary distributor. For individual shipment internationally a flat rate of $14 will be charged. All others situations will be dealt with on an individual basis.

-Max