Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Paging pseudonomen137....

This is not your personal message machine!

lol ;) its just odd to have a tread telling someone to check there pms. ya know?

pwnstar said:

lol ;) its just odd to have a tread telling someone to check there pms. ya know?

especially in this section

Can I hear yah say spam?

[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] SPAM! [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Dig it! [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

pwnstar said:

lol  ;) its just odd to have a tread telling someone to check there pms. ya know?

Yeah, I understand that. However, I need to talk with him concerning a product which I purchased from him here (in this section).. and even though he's been online pretty much every day this week I guess he doesn't check his private messages. No answer on the phone either.. So as you can see, I'm all out of options as far as contacting him which is why I posted here.

Sorry if this thread has caused any inconvenience to anyone but its important that I get in touch with Carter soon (it concerns warranty work which has a time limit).

tatman

I'm glad you did it as I have also been unable to contact Carter. Hope nobody is upset about this response. OH bullshit! I don't really care- I'm glad it happened and I hope Carter is OK.