Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ordered a True 100mw laser

Hey guys, I'm new to the whole laser scene, did I do the right thing ordering a true 100mw laser from dealextreme?

cost me £50/$100, any advice?

C

Chris.

Only point it directly at your eyes;
Always shine it at low-flying aircraft;
Use it to play with small children and animals;
Burn things which dont belong to you.

Have fun! ;D

haha, seems like a good set of advice there, I'll defo do the plane one, how about trains? :p

C

Chris.

Oh, definitely!! You'r not a real laser enthusiast until you have been in jail ::)

haha :p

well, the main think I'm thinking of is sticking balloons under someones desk at college and make them shit demselfs! :p

i woulda gone with the x-65 from nova only $20 or $30 dolors more for basicly the same output but good ir filtiring, good customer service, quality product, easy to return and usualy gets upgraded, if the x-65 was malfuctioning you can return it and theyl upgrade it to x-85 for free.

....lazer.... ;D ;D ;D

Gazoo

woulda gone with the x-65 from nova only $20 or $30 dolors more for basicly the same output but good ir filtiring, good customer service, quality product, easy to return and usualy gets upgraded, if the x-65 was malfuctioning you can return it and theyl upgrade it to x-85 for free.

(Because I share woooolazers opinion.... ;D)

Y

yew.sir-name

Not everyone shares that opinion, i'm partial to dx lasers, because they're cheap and work great (appart from my one doa) but howmany of you can say you own a waterproof laser? :p

Not that i'm slating nova, I don't own one of their lasers and they have the some of the best reviews and customer service (free upgrades on defective lasers, how sweet is that), dx customer service is frustrating. but you get there in the end.

Dx lasers are a gamble, but all mine have paid off. For the price vs advertised output they can't be beat.

Gazoo

Do you work for DX ;D

My post was not meant to slight DX, I have ordered a few things from them (not lasers) and have been very happy with my purchases. I was only pointing out that just because one posts an opinion of a company it does not mean they work for that company. I do apologize and probably should have added that to my post.... :D

Y

yew.sir-name

I do work for dx :-X, i'm here to steal all ur moniez, come check out our products, we have great things you'll buy but have no real use for. never heard of uz? www.dealextreme.com we sell the best lazers on erf

I doubt anyone is slighting dx and you have no need to apologize, my 'Not everyone shares that opinion was aimed at Cyparagon. People know dx lasers are crap all the way upto amazing, just depends on your luck, nova are guarenteed to be great lasers with no wondering if you'll get a good one, because they're all good ones, and if not they'll ensure you get a good one.

Most my posts are about dx in one way or another, without dx i would not be here, nor would i have a room full of junk i have still in the packages they shipped in. Same could apply to other people here, I do try send asmany people as possible from dx to here though.

Nope i dont work for novalasers either, wish i did tho would be a cool job to work for a laser company ;D I could be the tester for how good they burn stuff ;D

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D