Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Optotronics - Best Service Ever

Forgive my English, I know that everything about Optotronics was written here, but Jack is one of the best sellers I've ever met in my life. Without a doubt. When I lost my Premium Pointer, he offered me a great price for the RPL. Jack did everything I asked for even he really didn't have to. He is a very helpful seller, great person and he answered all my questions in a blink of an eye even after purchase. Jack won't let you alone with a problem, he tries to solve it. And solves. Just wow, I'm so happy I decided to order from Optotronics again. Everybody knows that RPL is the best quality laser on the planet, but all the service is even better. This is a company you can trust. Thank you Jack for all the help. I'm not sure if I can write a full review of the RPL, because I have nothing to add. It's just the best. If you can spend a lot for a laser, just do it.

Regards,

Luke

Glad you like your new RPL. Which one did you get? Some pictures would be nice. And your right, Jack is a pleasure to do bussiness with ;)