Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Optotronics 150mw Pen for sale

bought new about 2 months ago. ive used it only a few times. i am slimming down on possessions, so the pen must go. please contact me with any questions. i accept paypal. if needed, i can put it up on ebay as an auction for security reasons.
paid $200 new. would like to get $100 for it.

dave 530-591-9419

Attachments

• 3846199177_f4cbdd2821.jpg
    3846199177_f4cbdd2821.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

ELDOPA69; You had this laser up for sale last month, around Sept 4, 2009--I pm'ed you about making a deal on it, than you said, you had lost the paperwork from Opto and you had to find it--Did you ever find it ?--I sent you some PM's, but you never answered me back.--Is the laser working OK ?--Ready for sale ?--Is any factory warranty left?--What comes with it ? :cool: 202bigmike

:lasergun:

Last edited:
for some reason laserforums doesnt forward notification of PM's
to my email, so i never know about them. i prolly would, but i hardly ever visit the site.
i couldnt find the paperwork, but the laser is in pristine condition.
not sure about warranty. i bought it 2 months ago, so whatever it is minus the 2 months. give me a call.

dave 530-591-9419

DAVE BROWN, Your'e trying to sell something and I text & email you to ask you some simple ?'s and you can't even answer them without being a smart-ass--:Wtf: is your problem!--
Stick it where the "Sun don't shine" !---

PS,
Learn how to use LPF, because they DO give notifications of PM's !!

Last edited:
thats real nice that you have decided to try to slander me on the forum for not accepting your low-ball style. you should keep you comments off the forum and between you and the person you have an issue with