Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

OMG, I AM SUCH AN IDIOT!!!!!!

ixfd64

Well, there's a lot of fog outside right now, and there's also a dance going on.

The problem? I was in a really big hurry while I was preparing for the trip to my university last Tuesday, and I $#@%ING FORGOT TO BRING MY LASER!!

*bangs head on keyboard*

Gosh, I am such an idiot. On a more happier note, my family will be having a Thanksgiving party. There will be some girls, and that's another good chance to show off my laser. :D

ixfd64 said:
Well, there's a lot of fog outside right now, and there's also a dance going on.

The problem? I was in a really big hurry while I was preparing for the trip to my university last Tuesday, and I $#@%ING FORGOT TO BRING MY LASER!!

*bangs head on keyboard*

Gosh, I am such an idiot. On a more happier note, my family will be having a Thanksgiving party. There will be some girls, and that's another good chance to show off my laser. :D

Haha unlucky!

You showing off your laser to girls? :eek: Do they think its cool or just say it but secretly think along the lines of :-?

Rhith

I've gotten extremes of both of these situations. Some are like "dork" others are like "Oooo! Shiny objects!" :D

Rhith said:
I've gotten extremes of both of these situations. Some are like "dork" others are like "Oooo! Shiny objects!" :D

Lmao!

Well so far I have found 1 girl that thinks its cool, not bothering with anyone else because they think its a stupid waste of money and dorky as you say. To be honest m family are more interested than my mates.

I got an A+ in science for showing my teacher a 5mW that I threw togeter in about 3 sec. :eek:
I love lasers! :D

Yea that does suck. I am leaving Wed. for a short vacation and already packed my lasers and tools to fix them if I need to. But watch and see, I proly will forget it haha.

C

Chris.

Haha, when I showed my physics teacher my DIY red, he was more interested in if it was legal ::)

Dude_With_Lasers said:
Is it leagel to bring lasers on a plane?
Will they confiscate them?

Well i was going to go skiing in california for the winter last year, and i really wanted to bring my 125mw CNI, because you know, snow kind of adds a whole new world of effects and stuff (at least i hoped). So just in case, i put together a pencil case, with a bunch of pens and pencils, and put my laser in. Everything went fine and it wasnt taken or seen, but now that i think about it it was probably a bad idea, because if they had seen a strange pen with batteries hidden inside a pencil case with the xray, it might have been very suspicious.

As for the girls thing, I try not to show it to some girls, because its a bit sketchy, but my girlfriend thinks their pretty cool. (i think)

I have always got lucky when I set up my LASER light show!
Just build a simple motor scanner like Rog8811 here did.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D [smiley=kiss.gif] [smiley=kiss.gif] [smiley=kiss.gif] ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

DGM [smiley=beer.gif]