Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Odd trade, Guitar Stuff for blu-ray

Hi all's. I was sitting here looking around my room and realized that i have way too much stuff and way to few lasers. None working right now to be exact. I had a blu-ray one a while ago, but it died on me a while back and im going though some withdrawal. One of the things i was thinking about getting rid of i thought might be a good idea to put up here before i stick it on craig's list.
I have a squire telecaster standard guitar that i bought to take back and forth to school when i was in jazz band but now that i graduated i really have no use for it. Also i have a RMS 12w amp that i dont use since i got my good VOX amp. Both are in good shape, the amp never really saw much use. The only thing is with the guitar is that since its a little older the electronics are a bit scratchy when your playing with the knobs and you might want to put a new set of strings on it since that hasnt been done since before i left for the army in june.
Right now i would like to get a 6x ggw laser or at least a pre set flex drive and diode in housing. I was looking at the one on high tech dealz but it'll be a bit before i save up the money to get that and the driver. Any way this is useless without pics so there at the end.
Leme know if anyone is interested!!

Also i have an epiphone dot flame top i would be interested in trading for an acoustic electric :)

Attachments

• Photo on 2010-01-03 at 15.32.jpg
    Photo on 2010-01-03 at 15.32.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 89
  • Photo on 2010-01-03 at 15.32 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2010-01-03 at 15.32 #2.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 89