Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-Likes got a new Waterproof Red? What do ya think?

I think the older one is way cooler looking. Other than looks I cannot make a comparison as I haven't had a chance to test out the new one.

AndyR

Either way, you will probably receive a close to on - spec laser so I suppose it is your opinion on which host looks better.

Other than the looks, I doubt there will be much of a difference between the two.
I may be wrong though, the new one MIGHT have a larger chance of having something wrong with it, considering it is new and probably one of the factory's first "batches". I believe that is what happened to the first hundred or so o - like dildas.

I dont know why but i love how the waterproof ones look. The new one looks awesome, but i wont buy anything until i see a good review of it.

For such a sweet price, I'd be willing to take a chance on one. Too bad they don't list the duty cycle.

MikeBP

I assume its just a different case considering its like the other waterproof one.

Its a must buy if you have the dime to spare

That new one looks interesting. I have a button like the one on this new laser, on my Aurora C6 flashlight. It glows in the dark.