Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-Like Company Thread!

AndyR

Back to the original post, I just received the tailcap + batteries for my new style dilda (no laser yet :yabbem:) in 6 days after the confirmation e-mail. I believe its the fastest shipment I've ever had coming from China.

Back to the original post, I just received the tailcap + batteries for my new style dilda (no laser yet :yabbem:) in 6 days after the confirmation e-mail. I believe its the fastest shipment I've ever had coming from China.
You lucky Cali people!
I have to wait around 4 weeks for shippements from anywhere.
Especially DX, that is always 5+ weeks.

so 2 weeks after the order. still nothing. so i ordered the thing got an e-mail. done right?

BTW the site is offline for a long time now

After 10 days, my order I placed on the 5th now has a status on the tracking site....

---------------
Label/Receipt Number: **** **** **** *
Service(s): Registered Mail™

Your item was accepted in HONG KONG on April 15, 2010 at 2:53 PM. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Hi all, I just ordered 3 pointers from O-Like (one Gatlin 200mW and two "pocket compact" 50mW) during the website server is down !

Susie ( o-like at live dot cn ) answer to all my email quickly:) I ordered with PayPal and used DHL for relatively cheap & very fast shipping

I look forward to receiving the products:)

Pascal

o-like order

i ordered a old style 200mw red laser from o-like on the 13th, i received an order confirmation email but have not received a dispatch note yet.
Is this the usual thing with 0-like? i'm just getting a tad nervous since this is my first high-power laser order from anywhere also the site is down which worries me a bit more.
Can someone put my mind at rest here? anyone had this sort of thing before?
Any replies appreciated,
Dave

Last edited:
nevermind, I spoke to susie on msn and she has told me it has been shipped but has also been affected by a certain volcano stopping airplanes.
Dave

My laser has arrived, just waiting for my goggles now then i can play with my new toy!
Dave