Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

o-like 650nm 300mW cute REVIEW

I saw a lot of people asking about this laser so i put up a short little video review of it. Basicly showing it is of good quality and up to spec. I will try to get some beamshots when it gets a little darker outside.

Last edited:

S

Stephen j gilman

I've had one for awhile now. It was my FIRST LASER! I love the focus ring on it.

this was the first laser i bought. but its being shipped. approx. 3-4 week wait. so instead of having to wait, i went ahead and bought the super beast, since everyone gave there thoughts. so fortunately my super beast is coming in friday way before the 300mw o-like.

ped

Thats a good little laser...might think about that :)

Good review thanks :beer: nice to know the actual output. I'll amend my review to say upto 306mW, and link to your thread if that's ok? I remember now I've seen those LPMs before, I'd grab one like a shot if they're ever back in stock.

edit: linkback done :beer:

Last edited:
Good review thanks :beer: nice to know the actual output. I'll amend my review to say upto 306mW, and link to your thread if that's ok? I remember now I've seen those LPMs before, I'd grab one like a shot if they're ever back in stock.

That's fine by me ;)

650nm (Closer to 660nm) doesn't produce much of a beam at all without smoke. On a foggy night you'll see a red beam, or on a very dark night, but very faint in comparison to green or blue lasers.

I hope you dont have a grudge against me Weidmark.
Here a few Beamshots from this Laser. Room is smoky from a cigi.
One picture is in comparison with a 200mW greenie.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
    Unbenannt.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 292
  • Unbenannt7.JPG
    Unbenannt7.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 266
I hope you dont have a grudge against me Weidmark.
Here a few Beamshots from this Laser. Room is smoky from a cigi.
One picture is in comparison with a 200mW greenie.

Why would I have a grudge against you? :thinking:

Because i posted something in to your Thread. Some does not like it. But i'm happy if it's ok for you.