Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-like 50mW green torch

You'll like it very much.
It has no IR filter so don't try to use for burning etc, because it is possible the infrared light will burn your eyes without you knowing it. For burning, get a dilda. I guess u alredy know all this :p

D

Deleted member 8382

I've not bought it but i can say if O-like is selling it then it must be good.

O-like forever :D

Off topic: Something is happening to o-like in the near future :O :p No more will be said *shocked*

Already got a dilda :)

Need a greenie, although getting them in Australia is a beeyatch. O-like, the friendly good business it is, is willing to sort me out by uhhh... lets just say not making it appear as a laser in the parcel... ie. splitting it in two.

Thanks for the great advice, I know o-like is a great company.

Whats this whole thing with o-like lemonwonder?

Yeah susie is great for sneaking past customs, she could get a whole plane of drugs in without em knowing I bet :p

What whole thing...

" Off topic: Something is happening to o-like in the near future :O :p No more will be said *shocked* "

that whole thing.... (im too lazy to quote, lol)

I just hope that "melbourne" customs doesn't bone me.. what would a minor get if caught purposefully trying to sneak stuff past them?

Nothing.. They don't launch a massive investigation over one pointer rofl. Maybe a shipment of 20,000 pointers :p
They'd just seize it and notify you that you ain't gettin it.

Theres no "thing" :D

Oh lol, my mistake.

Yeah but I guess if they see like 5 or so that are purposefully dismantled to get past customs then they might feel a little insulted (lol)

On the australian TV show border security, all sorts of weird shit is imported and they only get a seizure notice.

Yeah we see border security here in NZ, your one :p Very amusing. Even 5 dismantled.. They prolly wouldn't bother to re-mantle em and test em :p