Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Now, all I need is a shark...

H

Hanshotfirst.kc

So the freakin' laser is on the way.  Now I need is a freakin' shark to attach the laser to and I'll be set.  Mwuahahahahah.   [smiley=evil.gif];D

Ordered an Alpha 105 from Nova.  Used TNT Express shipping.  Should be here soon.  I'd hope by Monday or Tueseday at the latest.  Halloween is here, and I'd like nothing more to go  on a balloon bustin' rampage.  :eek:

Good choice! I would have gotten the alpha but the 3 second delay + no constant on switch didn't work for me.

H

Hanshotfirst.kc

I've got a 20 month old son at home, and whatever daddy has, he has to touch. He's even fighting me for the keyboard and mouse right now!

I wanted the extra safety features that the alpha has, just to make sure that he keeps his eyesight in good working order.

Of course, I won't leave it out for him to play with, but, having the case, the key, the dongle, the aperature, and the delay, well, those are all features that can buy me time if he does manage to get into my office and find my newest toy.

I passed on an iPod Touch to get the Alpha. I think a laser has a much bigger geek factor to it. ;D

H

Hanshotfirst.kc

marianne said:
it better be waterproof then!

Uh, perhaps I'll use echidnas then, instead of sharks. Or maybe a nice badger.

HanShotFirst.kc said:
I've got a 20 month old son at home, and whatever daddy has, he has to touch. He's even fighting me for the keyboard and mouse right now!

I wanted the extra safety features that the alpha has, just to make sure that he keeps his eyesight in good working order.

Of course, I won't leave it out for him to play with, but, having the case, the key, the dongle, the aperature, and the delay, well, those are all features that can buy me time if he does manage to get into my office and find my newest toy.

I passed on an iPod Touch to get the Alpha. I think a laser has a much bigger geek factor to it. ;D
Just make sure he won't look into it when it won't turn on because of the 3 second delay.
I imagine my friend do it.
"Cool! Hey it doesn't work! Whata...! OMFG I'm blind!!!"
::)

H

Hanshotfirst.kc

marianne said:
laser badgers of doom?? eep!! *hides under the bed*

"Badgers? Badgers? We don't got no steenking badgers. We don't need no steenking badgers!" we've got lasers. ;D

hey han, what part of kc are you from? i live in Shawnee :). First kansan i've seen on here.