Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NOVAlasers shipping time

I was wondering how long it usually takes for NOVA to ship a laser. I'm about a 3-4 hour drive away from their facility (not sure if that matters)

DL took about 7-8 days and Tech took about 5 days (according to my friend that ordered one for me for my birthday) I have heard a lot of good things about NOVA and I was wondering how long would i have to wait for a package to arrive (if i ever get the spare money :-/) I know they have different shipping options but i think i would choose airmail. DL said it would take about 10 days and it arrived in 7 or 8 so maybe NOVA does the same

Ace82

You should get it within 2-3 days living that close. They ship right away (I belive there's a cut-off time for daily expedites). I paid a extra for rush delivery and got it 2 days (ordered on Sat and came on tues) and I'm in California.

The thing is I'm on a very very tight budget as it is, so I don't think i can afford the extra $30 for overnight shipping. I would be lucky to just get the laser at all. So 2-3 days for airmail to Detroit? I asked if i could drive there and pick it up but apparently they can't do that, I wonder why?

Ace82

maxkillz said:
The thing is I'm on a very very tight budget as it is, so I don't think i can afford the extra $30 for overnight shipping. I would be lucky to just get the laser at all. So 2-3 days for airmail to Detroit? I asked if i could drive there and pick it up but apparently they can't do that, I wonder why?

Don't spend extra for overnight, you're close, so the regular shipping should take 2-3 days. And I was just advising someone on another thread in the "Green Lasers" section about Nova's excellent service, they'll definatly make sure you get your laser. If you actually made the drive, you might be able to pick it up. But they say you can't because they're a warehouse catering only to internet sales not walk-ins, so they're not a "store" you couldn't go in and buy either (you might if you tried) but they're not that type of costomer service. I say don't worry about it and place your order. Just don't forget the LPF discount code. ;)

warp5 right ;D ;D or tube532 ;) I'm thinking the alpha because of the safety features and it's legal ::) 105 seems like a good number considering it's the most powerful one i can afford :D pending a sale on my psp so hopefully i can pay back some people, order my laser, and get out of debt ;D