Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nova X-150 Arrived!  Like always, excellent!

I requested a TEM00 laser and that is exactly what I got!

Specs (sent by NOVA):
Peak output power: 178.9 mW
Average output power: 163.5 mW

Very solid laser, exactly as described.  
Exactly like my old x-105 cept with MORE POWER

I tested this on my LPM1 and i actually got even higher ratings.  Peaks of almost 190mW.
I'm currently using Eneloops that have been left there for awhile.  I'm going to charge em up and see if I get even better ratings.

As for shipping, I went with the Free shipping.  Ordered Thursday night - Arrived Today (Wednesday).
This laser's a keeper.

me_too_lazy said:
I requested a TEM00 laser and that is exactly what I got!

Specs (sent by NOVA):
Peak output power: 178.9 mW
Average output power: 163.5 mW

Very solid laser, exactly as described.  
Exactly like my old x-105 cept with MORE POWER

I tested this on my LPM1 and i actually got even higher ratings.  Peaks of almost 190mW.
I'm currently using Eneloops that have been left there for awhile.  I'm going to charge em up and see if I get even better ratings.

As for shipping, I went with the Free shipping.  Ordered Thursday night - Arrived Today (Wednesday).
This laser's a keeper.

nice man! glad you like it!

nearly 200mw of green in a pen, amazing!
can we see some pics of the laser in action please? :D

Re: Nova X-150 Arrived!  Like always, excelle

Awesome! somebody should buy an x175 and see what kind of ratings those get! ;D My optics arrived today! I got two diffraction gratings, the lens holder with the line generating lens and collimating lens, and i also got the meniscus lens; all of this was bought with lightyears. I prefer the meniscus for collimating cause the focal point is farther away but the lens is really small and will slide through the hole in the lens holder, but this was easily fixed by wrapping the edges with clear tape. Have fun with you lazer!

cbrian4 said:
Awesome! somebody should buy an x175 and see what kind of ratings those get! ;D My optics arrived today! I got two diffraction gratings, the lens holder with the line generating lens and collimating lens, and i also got the meniscus lens; all of this was bought with lightyears. I prefer the meniscus for collimating cause the focal point is farther away but the lens is really small and will slide through the hole in the lens holder, but this was easily fixed by wrapping the edges with clear tape. Have fun with you lazer!

pics ppl PICS!!!

im waiting for the pseudo 150mW to come in the mail before I take pics
ill be doing a comparison review with pics

Gazoo

me_too_lazy said:
im waiting for the pseudo 150mW to come in the mail before I take pics
ill be doing a comparison review with pics

Simply awesome....and so are eneloops...lol.