Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Not FS anymo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiemal

Hey Everyone! I've come to the conclusion, I'm a wavelength guy definitely, not a burn everything the light touches guy :p

Anyway, I have a build of mine I've had for a while.

A 445 nm laser.

u1SAw.jpg

MM8Bj.jpg

It's about 900 mW, from what I've measured using my homemade LPM. (I've gotten it calibrated so yes it's accurate). It's using an E-drive set to about 800 mA, if I remember right, and using a 3-element aixiz lens.

I'm thinking it's a slightly high efficiency diode, just barely. It's an A-140 diode too, by the way, pressed into a 5.6 mm copper module. Runs off of a 18500 battery (which I'll include).

It's also a side switchy so I don't know if that may attract anyone to it. It DOES have some slight wear on it, nothing ridiculous though.

I'm looking to get about $80 for it... It's a great laser, and has basically infinite duty cycle due to the chunky heatsink it's using, and the copper module.

Alternatively I'll be interested in trades too.

Thanks for perusing. :)

Last edited:

Re: 445 nm 900 mW FS

Is this still available?, if so does it come with batteries and carrying case

Hiemal

Yes, sorry for taking so long to respond. It comes with a battery, but no carrying case. It's pretty small so it could fit potentially in a pocket if you so please.

Yes, sorry for taking so long to respond. It comes with a battery, but no carrying case. It's pretty small so it could fit potentially in a pocket if you so please.

Would I be able to extract it to put it into another host? Or is it snug fit in there?

Hiemal

Would I be able to extract it to put it into another host? Or is it snug fit in there?

Out of curiosity, why would you want to extract anything from it? It's a working laser...

Hiemal

Well, it's set in the heatsink via a set screw, so it's just a matter of unscrewing that and desoldering leads and stuff... So, no, it's not hard to take apart at all.

Well, it's set in the heatsink via a set screw, so it's just a matter of unscrewing that and desoldering leads and stuff... So, no, it's not hard to take apart at all.

Alrighty «:p

Hiemal

Well, are you interested in it, or were you just curious? :p

Hiemal

Yet Another price drop; I looked around and realized that my initial pricing was rather high, so hopefully $80 is fair. Shipping's gonna cost $5.15 for a small flat rate box in the USA.

Last edited:

Yet Another price drop; I looked around and realized that my initial pricing was rather high, so hopefully $80 is fair. Shipping's gonna cost $5.15 for a small flat rate box in the USA.
That seems reasonably fair.. Good luck with this.. Hope it sells.

Status
Not open for further replies.