Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Niwalker minimax 72 15,000 lm

Toddthebossboyyo

I’ve sold a few flashlights on here and a laser. And Traded and bought a laser from someone on here aswelll. Will take 150$ or will trade for a couple lasers thank you! I tried posting photos of it but it’s too large it says... It comes with the cool Niwalker Molli case and 4 batteries

Encap

1st/only post and you say you have sold a few flashlights on LPF and traded/bought lasers? LOL

+ anyone can buy a new one w. case on Amazon for retail price of $119 https://www.amazon.com/Niwalker-fla...able-Waterproof/dp/B07PHS723Q?ref_=ast_bbp_dp

+ you need to have 20 or more laser related posts to post anything in the Buy, Sell, Tade sub-forum. Read the subheading of the forum which says: "Buy, sell, and trade lasers and/or laser pointers. Minimum 20 laser related posts required before thread creation."

+ nobody on LPF is going to buy anything from a no photo, unknown, no track record, 1 post wonder

Reported

Last edited:

Toddthebossboyyo

Do they include 4 vtc 5s with it too? I’ve sent trin a few nitecores sold someone a jet lasers green... I don’t know my old password cuz for some reason my iPhone didn’t save it

PP helps as long as you are paying for goods, but you are a complete unknown and you still have not provided any pictures. Upload your pictures to imgur.com and then put them in your post.
What was your previous username? Perhaps a mod can help you get back into your old account?