Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nikon Coolpix L3

I have a semi working Nikon Coolpix L3 digital camera and was wondering if anyone here would be interested in it. What I mean by semi working it that the zoom on it or rather the gears inside seem to skip and not catch to zoom the camera so it takes a second or two of an odd noise and then it catches and works properly or if you simply tap the end of the camera near the lense it will catch ( this happened when the camera got dropped, not by me, and it fell while the camera was zoomed it so I think it got nocked out of alignment). Besides that the camera works great and doesn't have any other issues so just wondering if anyone would be interested. Also, the one thing that's wrong with it could most likely be fixed pretty easily, I just don't want to try to fix it and totally mess up the camera.

Email or PM if you're interested and I'll upload some pics of it.

S

SenKat

Too late, Vodka - I got there first....but, alas - the camera was dead :( He should receive it back soon to see if he can work his magic or not :(