Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Nichia NUGM31 519nm-520nm-525nm-531nm 25W+ Green Laser Diode Array

nickm

Awesomeness

Attachments

• IMG_1442 Large.jpeg
    IMG_1442 Large.jpeg
    274.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1445 Large.jpeg
    IMG_1445 Large.jpeg
    136.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1446 Large.jpeg
    IMG_1446 Large.jpeg
    166.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1447 Large.jpeg
    IMG_1447 Large.jpeg
    183.8 KB · Views: 7

Very nice.(y)

I've been thinking about getting one of the green arrays, but they are rather expensive, still the divergence of each beam should be much better than the blues and I've had some success with concave-convex lens pairs with the blue beam bundles, should be even better with this green array.
Do you have any pics of the output/beam bundle over any distance ?

p.s. Here's a couple pics of some lens testing with a blue array, you could possibly build a stationary convex and zoom to focus concave lens arrangement into your green array pistol, something I've wanted to do but haven't yet.

Attachments

• SANY6220.JPG
    SANY6220.JPG
    179.3 KB · Views: 2
  • SANY6221.JPG
    SANY6221.JPG
    199.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Very nice.(y)

I've been thinking about getting one of the green arrays, but they are rather expensive, still the divergence of each beam should be much better than the blues and I've had some success with concave-convex lens pairs with the blue beam bundles, should be even better with this green array.
Do you have any pics of the output/beam bundle over any distance ?

p.s. Here's a couple pics of some lens testing with a blue array, you could possibly build a stationary convex and zoom to focus concave lens arrangement into your green array pistol, something I've wanted to do but haven't yet.
Projector carcases are a treasure trove of optics. I've got a monster prism pair from one and figured out some interesting configurations for these arrays.

Back