Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Sanwu 7500mW 445 nm Striker Not Working

ptalar

I just purchased a Striker 7500mW 445n laser from Sanwu. I can't seem to get it out of low power. It has the multi mode switch. I do the half press of the switch to change modes but no luck. I contacted Sanwu but they seem to think I am not using the switch properly.

Any ideas. Anybody in California, United Ststes I can contact who might be able to diagnose the problem. Batteries are Orbtronics 26650.

Please advise.

Encap

Follow what Sanwu says on the Striker web page https://www.sanwulasers.com/product/7wblue as follows:

Unlocking the Laser
Power on the laser and wait one second. Next, half-press the button five times within three seconds and then wait another 2 seconds. The laser should now switch to strobe mode indicating that the laser is unlocked

once unlocked

How to Access the Multi-Operation Functions
Half-press the button once to enter the next operational mode.

Don't forget good laser goggles/glasses--that laser can cause serious permanent eye damage in less than 0.25 sec blink reflax time.

Beyond that ask Sanwu and/or return it to Sanwu if you still can not turn it on--takes most people a little while to learn how to operate the multimode versions---the half press aspect is problematical for people--require a certain sensitive touch--many don't get it right frist few times

Last edited:

gazer101

That's why I always get the one (max power) mode lasers XD
I don't want to have to deal with cycling through modes