Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NEW RPL-300 ARRIVED

I just got a new RPL-300 from JACK at Optotronics. WOW!!! amazing laser. great beam. Jack was very professional and dealing with him was great. Exactly as promised and the certification is a plus. Trying to get some nice pics of it.

Milos

ye men, post some shots.

RPLs are amazing! Can't get better quality/power/size for the money!

jayrob

RPLs are amazing! Can't get better quality/power/size for the money!

I'll second that! Can't beat Jack's customer service either!
Jay

divdiv

I third that. I got an RPL-300 from him on Monday. It's been anything but disappointing. And great customer service too.
I'll post some shot soon.

I received my RPL-325 back in August (sorry Jack I haven't posted anything yet). I love this laser. It is by far the best laser product I have purchased. It is very solid, powerful and you can't beat the price. It looks like the prices went down a little bit since my purchase - oh well. It burns dark (and not so dark) colored objects furiously. It even lights red tipped wood matches instantly. At night the beam is unbelievable. During warmer days (about 2 months ago) I aimed the laser into a large pond. Wow - it created a huge glowing area. It looked like something out of a Sci-Fi movie. I am looking forward to the snow. It should be interesting to see what the beam will look like and to see how much will be reflected and the area of brightness it should create.

JimC1128

divdiv

You want snow? I've got lots where I am. This is what the beam looks like in a nice snow fall (RPL300). I would have taken a better picture, but I was freezing to death trying to take this one. 1 sec exposure

Attachments

• laser1.jpg
    laser1.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 230