Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NEW Phaser

I like it! I love the visibility of green in phasers, it actually seems kind of like a holywood phaser.

ossumguywill , Thanks so much for the comment on my laser build. I saw in your lasers you own that you have one in an airsoft gun...what does it look like?

Arayan

Cool work...compliments by an old trekker ;)
Your phaser emit also sounds?

ossumguywill , Thanks so much for the comment on my laser build. I saw in your lasers you own that you have one in an airsoft gun...what does it look like?

It's pretty fun
it's a ~20mW module I got from a trustfire host before I put in a PHR, and it's a ton of fun to go out at night with the laser and have it light up your target. I knocked the module around a bit on accident so it's divergent and I feel comfortable about shining it near people from a distance. The only problem is that it has to warm up before it starts to work, until then it just lets out super divergent dim 808nm light. But I really wish I had a 100mW on my airsoft :D (but of course, weak human eyes :( )
will

that's pretty awsome. I want to get my first green laser more and more every time I read and see stuff like this.