Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New member joining

ewaan

Hi,

Just here to introduce myself, only just found out that the etiquette on this forum is to do so

I'm from the UK and I've been into lasers since I was a kid, I've played about with various pen lasers and recently bought my first powerful 1.6W Thor Ultra.

I'm familiar with the basics of laser safety, i.e. goggles and avoiding very dry and light areas to shine it at, etc, and I'm looking to be building my own units very soon.

Nice to meet you all!

Commander J. Bloodmaker

Hi,

Just here to introduce myself, only just found out that the etiquette on this forum is to do so

I'm from the UK and I've been into lasers since I was a kid, I've played about with various pen lasers and recently bought my first powerful 1.6W Thor Ultra.

I'm familiar with the basics of laser safety, i.e. goggles and avoiding very dry and light areas to shine it at, etc, and I'm looking to be building my own units very soon.

Nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you good sir/ma'am.

Don't get addicted. You'll end up like me. I have heaps of stuff in Tupperware containers all over. I am eventually going to make a very precise interferometer, just don't have everything yet. What am I saying, get addicted!!!