Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New lasers pics 250mw Red

OMG Wesdaman14, my parents think that my room is messy, although it's nothing compared to this. :eek: How many millenniums have passed since you cleaned it the last time? ;D
Nice beam shots. Did you use smoke?

LOL, about 10 people have answered to you topic, and I am the first one to comment the laser! That should give you a pretty clear message: clean your room, dude!

Ok I lied. I cleaned my room the other day, but before that the place was a dump! LOL I also had an open VCR on the floor. Those things are fun.

Yeah, I did also comment the laser. :p
It's nice. :cool:

The room is...

...less nice.

Switch said:
What are you talking about? ::)
[quote author=Switch link=1213057761/12#13 date=1213087880]Is that the second laser you got from him? :-/
[/quote]
oops, I missed your and FireMyLaser:s posts. :-[ But my main point was that most people wasn't commenthing the main subject of the topic.

Switch

Meh...I knew it's gonna turn into a "post a pic of the garbage dump that you live in" thread the moment I saw it. ::)

if my room was like that.... my mum would never shut up. however my room is always clean, mainly because i put my stuff on work table which is in the lounge. now thats messy. and my mum tells me off.....

My mom or dad dont see my room. Me and my bro share a room in the basement,so mum never see it. and when she does, she just ignores it. Ill clean up i promise. ill do liek a before and after picture. But yeah enough said.