Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New(ish) Member

MrEgg

Hi everyone,
I've been a member for a year or two but never got around to introducing myself officially. I apologise for not following procedure but at last I have gotten around to it. I so far have not built my own lasers, but it's something I am keen to get into and it looks like I have arrived at the right place to gradually gain knowledge and the skills to make one. I'm a visual artist by trade and have been seduced (like a moth) by wavelengths of light, I use the lasers I currently own as another creative medium, like pigment paints lasers have their place for creating interesting imagery. I'll eventually post some of my laser light experiments and animations at a later date but just wanted to say hi!

Welcome to the LPF. You have been here awhile, but not many posts yet. Once you get your sea legs do post more.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Yes, welcome back; it's never too late to post an intro. thread! :)
Looking forward to to seeing your work.

MrEgg

Yes, welcome back; it's never too late to post an intro. thread! :)
Looking forward to to seeing your work.

I’ll get posting as soon as I get my stuff together and share my visual photon painting experiments and any laser builds I embark on. Probably going to make a 650nm low power laser first of all, don’t want to pop an NDG7475 in my first attempts! Thanks. :)