Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Guy

I'm looking to buy a complete blu-ray laser. I have seen the excellent tutorials, but I am too clumsy to do things myself.

I couldn't find any rules of this trading forum, but I didn't see anyone selling a complete blu-ray.

Nothing too fancy. Any mw is cool with me, but I'd like to see the beam at night if at all possible.

Just pricing at the moment, but if the price is right, I'd be happy to chat with you!

did you not see the word almost? im guessing not

read more closely next time.

Tyler - Dark Lasers

YGG

Dark is awesome, nothing but prompt good service.

diachi

Well Adam.... he did say "almost any laser"...;)

Jerry

He did and I saw that , but LOCs and PHRs/6Xs aren't almost any laser. Almost any laser would be being able to build 6Xs, LOCs, PHRs, Z fold cavity arc lamp pumped q-switched YAGs. 266nm THG systems, 561nm DPSS systems , 593.4nm DPSS. HeCd, Argon, HeNe, Ar/Kr, HeHg,CO2. Really I could go on all day with this. :rolleyes:

Gonna shusht now though.

Id say thats a good move, I recently invested some money in the guy as well. Im anxious to see how he comes through. Ill soon be saying the words 8x blu-ray alot more often.

-Greg